BIOMARK M3Effectively prevent mastitis & support rapid recovery
1. Amrita (Tinospora cardifolia) is an analgesic, antibacterial and anti- inflammatory herb which also helps to build immunity.
2. Haldi (Curcuma longa) is also anti -bacterial and helps in healing of wounds. Due to its strong antioxidant properties, it prevents death of the healthy cells of mammary gland and all other organs affected by invasion of pathogens.
3. Lactobacillus plantarum and Lactobacillus acidophilus have anti- bacterial action against major pathogens like Staphylococci and Streptococci which cause mastitis, metritis and chronic wounds.
4. Zinc maintains healthy keratin layer of the teat canal and prevents entry of pathogens in the udder. Moreover, it is responsible for effective functioning of macrophages, the cells responsible to enhance immunity.
5. Nucleotides are responsible to build new cells when millions of healthy cells in udder are lost due to mastitis, metritis, infections and
in repair of wounds in all other organs where cells are lost rapidly. In ; normal course the feed cannot meet the heavy demand by the body to make new cells. Similarly in enteritis, speedy recovery of intestinal cells is required and nucleotides become necessary to repair the gut cells speedily as possible.
6. Neem (Azadirachta indica) is well known for its anti-septic properties.