YEAMARKAn ideal Probiotic feed supplement for livestock, poultry and aqua culture.
S. cerevisiae in Yeamark produce ethanol and carbon dioxide as metabolites by fermenting a wide range of carbohydrates and sugars like glucose, fructose, mannose, galactose, sucrose,maltose, rafftilose etc. A good source of B vitamins and trace minerals and contains about 50-52% protein
- Stimulates brush border disaccharides.
- Provides anti-adhesive effect against pathogens.
- Stimulates immunity, has antagonistic action against pathogens.
- Its cellwall is highly effective broad spectrum toxin binder.
- Has antioxidant properties (removes free radicals from the body).
- Ameliorates heat stress (maintains production).
- Digestive stimulation by secretion of nutricines.
- Balances gut microflora.
- Keeps gut healthy for maximum absorption of nutrients.
- Checks mortality, morbidity.
- Enhances production and profitability.
- In cows and buffaloes increases the milk yield by 500 ml to 1 litre / day
- Increases butter fat yield.
- Improves fibre digestion to get maximum production of VFA’s
- Increases the supply of microbial protein to duodenum
- In normal course provides more amino acids to the animal.
- Due to extra amino acids the cost of bypass protein is saved.
- Less lactic acid and less methane is produced.
- Better for ruminal health
- Improves feed conversion ratio for higher profitability.
- Builds up immunity against major pathogens.
- Reduces stress and thus mortality.
- Increases the length and weight of prawn.
- Poultry-All the age group of poultry: 250 – 500 g / tonne of feed.
- Livestock For Feed: 250 – 500 g / tonne of feed.
Large Animal: 5 -10 g / day
Small Animal: 2 – 3 g / day
- Aqauculture-250 – 500 g / tonne of feed.
17 kg plastic buckets.