ExodustFOR CONTROL OF FLIES AND STORAGE PESTS
- Fly control in dung and droppings.
- Control of storage pests.
- Reduction in odour and moisture in dung and droppings.
- Reduction in internal and external parasites.
- Fly control.
- Reduces odour and moisture in dung and droppings.
- Elimination of internal parasites without reoccurrences.
- Better feed efficiency and protein assimilation.
- Reduces overall animal stress.
- Larval control of all types of flies.
- Controls all storage pests in wheat, corn, sorghum, soybean, rice, oat, barley and seeds of all kinds.
- Controls all types of storage pests e.g. rice weevils, lesser grain borers, flat grain beetles, red flour beetles, confused flour beetles, saw toothed grain beetles, granary weevils, larvae of Indian meal moth, pulse beetles etc.
All species : 5 kg / tonne of feed
MODE OF ACTIONS BY WHICH INSECTS ARE CONTROLLED
- Plugging of spiracles.
- Laceration of chitin in the bellows of joints.
- Severance of the muscles of the tracheole valve.
- Perforations of the walls of the trachea and tracheoles.
- Mandibular damage by abrasion.
- Oesophageal laceration.
- Absorption of wax, allowing dehydration.
- Perforations in the wall of digestive system.
- Severance of the constrictive muscles of the malphigian system.
- Starvation of the larvae
Fly Problem in Dairy
After EXODUST treatment
litter from untreated shed
litter from Exodust treated shed